Pages

Sunday 10 March 2019

what I know about new zealand


kia ora everyone and welcome to my blog for today I will be exampling about what I know about new zealand let's get started.so I have 5 things I know about new zealand the first one is about the war between maoris and british. Second one is the treaty of waitangi happen in new zealand. The third one is about the maoris being the first ones on new zealand but there was also a first europure who was dutch navigator the fourth one is how the maoris use stick for weapons and the white people used guns which played unfairly but they went with it. The last and final thing I know about new zealand that there are around 4.794 million people in new zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.