Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

My clock design


kia ora everyone and today I have my technology task that I had done today so let's get into it. What I done first is listen to the teacher for the instructions so I know what to do. Afterwards  I just pick any clock I could think of  and that was a alarm clock and a wall clock. After I had did that I explain in text why is different between each other so I explain what I know and got done to binsness. I explain the difference about both clocks then afterwards I type about how are they the same so I pop all my ideas that I knew and put all of them in a big sentence. Today was really cool and we are almost there to get to the stage of making the actually clock which I can wait for YAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.