Pages

Saturday 16 March 2019

Lovely womens sings a hearting warming song

kia ora everyone and welcome to my blog. This week I will be telling you some news I had found out on nz herald.
What I found out that this lovely woman sang this lovely song for the people that had pass in christchurch which was really heartbreaking and sad she sang from her heart of sadness for those who pass.
That song made me sob into tears it is really heartbreaking to watch her and hear her while her tears run down her eyes.
She showing that she cares for the people who had pass but she knows  that are now beautiful angels that will guide her and everyone.

Hearts are hurting

The link to the woman beloved singing 

Everyone learn what happens in our world new zealand and know things can happen in our lovely world we just can't see it now.

like what I am doing in class, I am learning about our home new zealand now I know that new zealand can switch upside down in the dark side of nowhere so everyone learn more about our city and what is happening to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.