Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

My hauora

Hauora is about your well being and health.There are different parts to your hauora which is taha hinengaro is your emotional well being,Taha wairua is your spiritual well being, Taha whanau is your social well being and Taha tinana is your physical well being. The metaphor I had made is  a flower which is to represent my hauora.



Taha whanau is represented by the pedals of the flower meaning the people who surround me which is my family and friends. I have great relationships with them both and they help me with everything and take care of me whenever i'm down or hurt.

I put pedals to represent taha whanau which in fact I really love the meaning of the pedals why cause it means surround and it like what my friends and family do which is surround me with love and kindness everyday.


I love how I can make different relationship with others around me,from the kindness you give them they will give it back to you. I know having relationship with trustable friends they will support you, encourage you in anything you attend like sports, culture groups or your learning.


Taha Wairua is represented by the aary which is in the middle of a flower that builds up my belief,values and my culture. Having a meaning in life is having a good mindset towards other and everyone that is around you (why?) cause if you are talking about people in a narrative way there is some point they will end up not liking you and having no friends just because of your bad attitude you show to others and especially having a bad attitude towards teachers.


Being physical it for you to go to the gym for some exercises there is a important reason why you should be doing things really healthy for you is cause you actually end up getting really really fat from eating unhealthy and  you can actually die just of the weight you put on from eating junk food and not drinking a lot of water so think about how you should be treating your body everyday of your life.



Taha hinengaro is metal/emotional which is about your feelings. The feelings you feel is mad,sad,happy and excited all that sorts that you feel. You have to try to control your sad feelings and make them into happy.
Image result for my hauora


feelings from thinking about something positive like your family or something that make you really happy or you can tell people why you are feeling that way from telling people or teacher your problems you can't control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.