Pages

Saturday 16 March 2019

WE ARE PRAYING!

kia ora and welcome to my blog. This week I will be telling a story that is really heartbreaking...
At christchurch something really bad happen to a lot of good and nice people that should of never ever of happen to them but they all got shot there fathers.mothers,grandads,nanas,brothers,sister, boyfriend,girlfriend,sons and daughter that could of die from the shooting in christchurch.

what I am going to tell you guys it going to be heartbreaking there was 3 year-old boy with his father and older brother they were find dead after all the shooting and really a 3 year old boy really who would do that but we are praying for them and everyone that had die you are also happy in heaven and we now that you are watching over everyone to make sure we are all safe we bless you with happiness and love. If I was in christchurch after the shooting I will be paying my respect to all and god and jesus are there for you all and you are safe in peace.  

It even sad that my cousin,aunt and nana lives in christchurch but I  knew that if I was praying for them  they will be ok but remember we are also praying for all of you guys whenever just come and visit me I know you are a angel now just come and ask for help whenever you down but I know that you are happy up there you are safe now from everything that turns your life upside down.

The lovely people who had pass please look after us and give us a sign whenever the shooting could possibly  come to auckland just make sure we are going to be fine give everyone a sign that we are going to be fine from any shooting and we will make sure your family in christchurch are going to be ok and fine with all of the praying we are going to be doing.

kia kaha christchurch you are safe now your family that had pass they are all looking over us and making sure we are ok and alright they are now our angels from heaven they are a gift to us of love and kindness.



Image result for kindnessWE ARE ALL PRAYING WITH OUR LOVE AND KINDNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.