Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

What makes me tick?

What makes me tick? Hello my name is hiria and today I am a year 7 student and I will be introducing myself to you guys and let’s go!!!! I have a lot of dislike but the most thing I dislike is my siblings which unfortunately are all boys they are just messey, annoying, crazy and really silly but in a annoying way. I really like sports but you know what I really love is writing but most people have the same reaction “AHHH”(everyone) but I don’t care I love writing it is a enjoyable subject. In Fact I think it is so easy for me to do and learn what to do. I have a lot of hobby but the most one I really love is being is having a positive mindset towards others. It really fun to get know for showing whanaungatanga to our school students it really help me build my student leader role from all of the kindness I love to show . It just cool to be helping other in every positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.