Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Design Brief

Design Brief
Image result for alarm clockWho
Who am i designing the clock for?
My mum
What
What type of colours are you going to use?
Blue and white
Where
Where is the clock going to be used?
mumroom
Why
Why do you need the clock?
so she can stay on time
When
When will the clock be used?
At nighttime for her to wake up on time if she needed to go somewhere important
How1
How are you going to make the clock?
flower

kia ora everyone and welcome to my blog. In technology we had to start with some simple questions so I know what I have to do for my clock creation. I had thought of making my wonderful mother one so she knows that I appreciate how much she show me her love and how much she cares for me. I had great ideas for my mum's clock I actually decided to make her the most beautiful flower clock for her. I made it for her so she can wake up early anytime she needs to go somewhere really important. The only reason I am making it for my wonderful mother because she is the most kindness person I ever saw and she help me throughout the years I had grew and made me who I am today. Thank you guys for listening and maybe you can make a beautiful clock for your wonderful mother.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hiria,
    I really like your blog and how you explained WHAT, WHY, WHO and HOW. Next time, I think you can maybe make sure your sentences make sense. Overall, you done a FANTASTIC job and I love how you added a lot of detail!

    Keep it up,
    Lydia :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.