Pages

Sunday 17 March 2019

WE ALL LOVE YOU!

We all love you who had pass in the shooting we are will be giving you our love from our big hearts we are are always going to be there for you are you guys and going to be there for us. 


Image result for loveWe know you are watching over everyone that gives you respect and cares what you are doing and how you are doing just like me I am caring. You have the most loving people that are praying every day and night for all of you. I love to give you heaps of messages to you guys on my blog so others see how much I wish that nothing bad happen to anyone.
you are going to be fine up there with lord we bless you with all of our love that we are sending to you I am writing a message to you guys on my blog again and again because I am showing that I care what happen to you guys and we together is going to help your family go through the right path of happiness so you are both happy at the sametime.



Guys what ever happen this is not new zealand that is a darkside of nothing that shouldn't be here and I am really sad for everyone I am in tears right now and that could of been my family that of die but they are fine I was praying but I am so sad I really really wish nothing happened to anyone but this is a message to the lord make sure those people are going to be fine and safe promise me we your love and careness.



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Hiria,
    This is Hevani...
    Yes all love and support to those you have lost their lives and to those who have lost loved ones. May they all live peacefully up in Heaven. To those who are in New Zealand please stay safe.
    Over all great blog Hiria, I love that you are showing your love, support and respect's to those who have pasted away to a more better life (and to those again who have lost loved ones).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Hiria, I really like your message that has been sent to your blog I also like your supporting that you did right now to the other part of New Zealand. Thank you for your supporting Hiria. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hiria
    I'm Ella from Awahono School Room 6. This blog post is really nice and really shows your sympathy for those who were effected in the devastating event that took place on friday. I think you need to work on your punctuation because I found it very hard to understand what you were trying to say especially in the first sentence. Other than that I loved how you really poured out your emotions into this heartwarming piece of text.
    Kind regards
    -Ella
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malo e Lelei Hiria, I really love how you have sent your love to the people in Christchurch that have been hurt and others that are still in the hospital. It is very sad how this has happened just because of judgemental and racism and religion hatred. It is really nice to see that you really care. Thank you for the love and support you are sharing!

    Falakika

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.