Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2019

creative writing


I feel alone a lot of time only when I choose to. I do have friends but when your friends start to change their not like what they use to be but I get it but I started feel something I didn’t like. Once we were just hanging around but in boring way I was the only one that thought it was super boring, So I decided to leave them do their business and just send myself off to go play a game (invisible touch) well they chat about who knows what so my lunch and morning tea isn't so boring.
I felt alone most of the time but sometimes I didn’t but I don’t know why. When we started to do things that my friends love only and couldn’t do mine I started getting that feeling out of nowhere.
My feelings are weird they just get silly sometimes like I will be sad for no reason and I will be mad for no reason, my feelings get mixed up sometimes. When I started to feel lonely I never knew how it felt I just thought it was a random feeling I started to feel.
Now I know how other people feel when they alone, It strange for me to feel that I didn’t even know what to be feeling until I got use to and I really was as twice as sad and as twice as lonely. Being alone can be every feeling that kids or adults feel which is  normal but me, me I-I just can't picture me being alone with the wonderful friends I have who actually look after me. But as I think it probably me making myself feel sad and alone after all but I saw think there it saw something else that making me feel that way but I don’t know what it is. When I said I have felt alone a lot of time that when I didn’t know what it was so I just play with my friends to make me happy because I thought I just felt sad.
Image result for creative writing
Alone thinking of that make me feel like I have no friends but I do have super amazing friends but why am I feeling this way maybe how said that when my friends  kind of do the things they love but not mine which had made me feel alone but I don't know if that is they reason for me to feel that way. The question is how am I going to fix that problem?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.