Pages

Monday 27 May 2019

Me and Hope bad day

Today me and hope both cried the reason why I cried because it was my turn for the math test and it sounded like I was being a cry baby but really I was just nervous cause I kind of hate maths and I am really bad at maths like i am the only person that doesn’t know how to do anything in maths it just hard.


The reason why I cried was because me and my sister had a talking fight and she went overboard but I just kept on saying the same words. But hevani said that she was just joking around when she mocks me nearly everyday and she doesn’t know that it hurts my feelings so she keeps on doing it. After she mocked me I felt like crying but I didn’t want to then out of nowhere I just started crying then I walked out of the class thinking that I am the idiot for crying at words.


When we both stop crying I knew that we just felt sad and we really didn’t know what to do at that point so we just cried but it felt good to let it out not just sitting there filled with sadness it was just good to cry and then it will be ok afterwards and it was ok afterwards, we got really bored so we wanted to write something about what happen to us and why cried so people know how I feel when getting a math test done. It shows how hope felt sad when knowing that people were laughing at her but she knew they were only joking and they are still friend which is ok and hope and hevani are saw sisters which is really good.  
Image result for crying

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.