Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Rippa

Image result for rippa
Kia ora everyone and welcome to my blog.
Tonight I just finished rippa training which was really fun.
I will be telling what,when,how,where and why.

Tonight first my mum (Cherie) had to drop me off to rippa training down at dunkirk, I was really happy to have training today cause we always have to miss training cause our team coach was always busy with meetings and there is always no one to coach us so it really cool that we have it today.

what I am really excited about is we have our game on Saturday down at Mt Rascal which is kind of far but as long as I get to that game nothing is far to me.

I really like how I made a lot of friends in my team and I got to play with my friends Hevani and Hope it was cool playing with them we got a lot of tries which was really fun and guess what I told everyone to call me the teams clown cause I was really acting like a clown and I made everyone laugh that why I am the teams clown.

But I can't wait until the game I hope we win but I really just want to have as much fun with my teammates and be really humble to the other team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.