Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Technology-graphics

Kia ora and welcome to my blog.
Today in technology we were just finishing off the 2 coat of painting for our clock, I was first finishing off my background cause I want to do it next week but I did it today so I don't need to do a lot of painting I just want to focus on finishing and making it the best I can.
So all I did was get all the things I would be needing like:
-Paint(red and yellow)
-Paint brush
-Sugar paper (not real sugar BTW)
-Half cup of water

That is basically what you will be needing for your clock.
so I started off with my background with I painted a really nice dark blue and when I was happy with it I moved on.
I moved on colouring the fries with more yellow so I wouldn't see the wood bit so it would look a bit better.
when I finish I put it on a piece of sugar paper, So we the others was finish we all just did a little clean and headed off to the bus but the year 8s had to stay cause some of the year 8s are going to Tamaki College so some people from Tamaki College showed the year 8s around the collage.
Image result for painting a clock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.