Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Peace Activist-Samantha Smith

Today me and my group (Lydia,Hevani and Hope) we had be planning about what we should do for ako evening and we had to present about are learning and what we have been learning so far.


Then me and my group decided to peace cause we have been learning about lately so 
we decided to talk about 4 Peace Activist which people that brings peace to our world.
I choose samantha Smith and I have find a lot of cool things about her like she was someone that bring peace to our world.

Samantha Smith is known as the american school girl youngest ambassador.

Samantha Smith is someone that loves to attend things like she attended peacemaking activities in japan and she attended a supporting role in the television series. She also wrote a book about her visit to the Soviet Union. 

She also sadly passed at the age of 13 year old from a plane crash. Samantha Smith was not the only peace activist in the world there are many other people that help you have peace in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.