Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

My finished clock

Today here is my finished clock all I want to say is I hope the person I made for which is my mum likes it cause yeah I work hard to get this clock finish and done.
what I really like about this clock is the theme is fries cause I love fries and also my mum does so what a perfect theme.
How I made the clock It basically 
-Paint,Paintbrush
-wood,sides,back and front
-wood glue
-the clock battery 
-clock mechanism
That is all I use for mine and it turn out amazing.
If I was going to rate my clock I would give it a 4/5
cause the background is a bit messy as you can see but the rest is fine.
I am really proud in what I had made for my mum I just hope she likes it and yeah I think it amazing and it describe her about what she loves to eat but to be honest she loves heaps food really.
Image result for fries


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.