Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Technology-graphics

Today in Technology we didn't do much at all we just carry on with painting and we all had to do our second or third coat if we haven't done it, we all had to finish painting our sides cause this week was the last week of painting so next week we can carry on from painting and try to finish the end of our clock creation.

I didn't have much to do cause I already did the coats on my clock and painted the sides so all I did was mix the colours together and see what it will make and the colour it made was a plain crusty grey (boring right)
So I got really bored so I decided to help Grace to make a brown cause she knew what to mix but she really didn't get to the brown that she wanted so I try to make the brown so when I got to a chocolate theme brown I show grace to see if she would want to use the chocolate type of brown and she look a bit surprised because she was asking me "how did you make that?" and all I said was "I mix the three colours in" yes that was my answer cause that was what I did right.
Image result for painting a clock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.