Pages

Monday 10 June 2019

My blog trailer

Kia ora everyone and welcome to my blog.
 In cybersmart we had to do a blog trailer we did this so people know about my blog and what on my blog. I had finished this really late so that why I had to do it during lunch and the afternoon.
I didn't need to explain that much it only took 12 seconds and I think I was the lowest.
I think that I did a good job and I hope you guys enjoy.


this is what I have explain in my video so you know what they are and what they mean.

2 comments:

  1. Great job Hira...thank you for completing your screen castify! You have shared your learning and explained your blog to others; Tino Pai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog trailer Mrs Collins.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.