Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

TODAY WORD IS PROTEST

"mmmm" I wonder what protest means guys I know that it something that i don't understand much about "mmmm"
Hey guys I just found out that protest means a statement or action expressing disapproval of or objection to something.

Another meaning is express an objection to what someone has said or done. Another one could be
declare (something) firmly and emphatically in response to doubt or accusation.

So guys I hope you enjoy and learn a bit about the word protest and maybe you guys can comment down what you think what protest means!!

Image result for another words for protest

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hiria

    I loved the way you explained a lot of information about what the word protest means and I learnt a lot of words in your blog post
    KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.