Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

Term 1 Reflection

Kia ora everyone and welcome to my blog.
Today I am going to be reflecting about what I enjoy about term 1 cause it is Tamaki Primary School last day of the term and I just want to share what I love about what we have done for the term 1.

First I love my friends they were a really there for me they helped me, they make me laugh and I make them laugh back I really love the friendship we have made this year.

Hevani
she is the one that really makes me laugh and everytime I see her I get really excited because she is one of my lovely best friend that I always hang out with and morning tea and lunchtime.

Hope
she is my first best friend and I love how we laugh at silly things and we act a bit weird to each others which is really crack up.
I wish me and her could live in a big as house and have kittens and puppies running all around us.

Lydia
Lydia she is the crazy one and guess what she gives me my dance moves cause she loves to dance and it pretty cool cause she showing what she loves and what she enjoys doing.
Lydia is really smart she can solve maths problems in a second trust me if you were is a class with her she probably be the first one asking all the questions and getting them right.

Alyssa
Alyssa it one of kind and I love how she tries her best to complete her work on time and I also love how she's really sporty and can play any sport even though she doesn't like that sport she tries and tries. 

Helena
Helena is also a one of a kind and she is a really really good dancer she can really move and i bet you that she can dance for 3 days into dancing but remember it just a thought she probably can do or she can really do it.

Kika
kika is a really shy person but as she quiet she actually finishing her work and guess what she is actually loud like every time we are on a vc with her,me and hope.
Kika is a  really good typer she can really type really fast and all you can see is her hands going everywhere on the keyboards.

Stephney
Stephney is a really tough person she is a person that can stand up for her friends and doesn't people that hurt other or thinks they can not listen. She is also a smart person she just like Lydia they both know answer to the questions they are given and she is a good dancer but she won't agree with me she probably say"thanks but I am not a good dancer" that what everyone say we I tell them they are a good dancer.

Grace
Grace is a really nice person that is also smart at maths and I am really jealous that most of my friends are so smart and I really want that skill that they were born with. Grace thinks she can't draw but I think she is an amazing drawer and she tries and tries her best in her drawing and it comes out perfect whenever she is trying.

Syraiah lee
Syraiah lee is like Alyssa it not a bad thing it a good thing cause they both try in everything that maybe be to hard for them but as soon as they try they won't think anything is hard as they keep trying.
Syraiah-Lee is a really funny person you never know she could of got for me cause I'm funny I think I hope people think I am funny cause why do people laugh they don't fake laugh I hope not.

What I also love about this term is having my teachers Ms Aireen and Mr J
they have been a really help in my learning like every time I am stuck on anything they are there to help.
They make sure everyone is doing ok in school or home they make sure our health is ok and fine and making sure we a having a amazing term in school.
Sometime they make my day with boring work but you know you learn something from that boring work and you actually can get smart at any subject so every time we do something like writing,maths or reading you won't thing it is boring you will be actually exciting to do today work.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.