Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Noho

Yesterday I had noho if you didn't know what is a noho it is a gathering where we practice their items only if they are in a kapa haka group or they are in a family reunion and you can even sleep at the noho. We always have a noho at our school in the hall, I am kind of use to it because I had did many noho last year which was more fun cause we had the fun year 8s.

At the noho we had to sleep there right but I didn't I told matawa that I will be staying at the noho until 6:30 and coming back at 10:00 in the morning but that didn't really happen.

When I woke up I was really excited to go back to the noho and I wish that I could of stayed and had a sleepover in the hall. I really didn't make to the noho in the morning the reason why is I got really sick, when I went outside to go to the noho I kind of throwed up outside It might sound yuck but it is life and it is really normal for people to do.

Image result for maori nohoBut I knew if I went to the noho I wouldn't be willing to do the mahi because how sick I was and the pain I always get in my tummy but I know that it won't happen next noho I will really make sure cause I kind of love the noho's even though we have to do a lot of mahi but as people say do the mahi get the treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.