Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Ripa Tag Wednesday


Kia ora everyone and welcome to my blog for today I am going to be explaining what I do on every wednesday so let me tell you.

On wednesday my mum takes me rippa training, I really love that sport 1 reason it is easy and second reason it is actually makes me more active in other sports like touch or rugby.

In ripa tag I play with my best best friend hope we go every wednesday or saturday sometimes. It is really cool playing with hope and even more cool that her sister hevani comes which is another one of my best friends which makes my day.

Hope other sister and brothers comes and play to but I really don't know if they are in the team or not but I think they are playing for fun and playing because some people don't really make to all trainings so they take over.

Our team is pretty cool we have boys and girls but actually it is the girls team only but I don't know why the boys are in it I think they are training with us but when we play the real game and vs other clubs we are not going to be playing together there would be one girl team and one boy team but I think that is not going to happen because there are not that much boys to make a team.
Image result for the sport tag ripa

But you know what I really love about ripa tag is that I get to meet new people that is going to be in the team and we maybe make a good friendships with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.