Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2019

MATHS

Today in maths room 9 were learning how to solve equations using short division, People may know but others don't so let me show you. I really didn't know myself I im getting there but i'm not there yet but I know that I can learn by listening really carefully and if I ask my teachers or friends for help I maybe can improve in short division.

I know a little bit but I think I can do better than I am doing now I know all I have to do is like I said listen and improve also ask my helpful teacher and friends.

I may not know how to do short division all have to do to fix all of that is believe that I can do it and don't give up in anything that you don't just go for a try that what I am thinking to myself so maybe next time we do maths maybe that is the time that I can improve and listen.

Image result for mathsImage result for maths gif


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.