Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Technology

In Technology in grachis my group last week was planning for our clocks like what colours it going to and what shape is it going to be but now this week we are up to the stage of making the a real clock.

We all had to pick one of our design that we did and which one you pick is going to be your theme for your clock.
The theme I pick for my clock is fries It might sound weird but I am making it for my mum and she loves fries from
- Mac D's
-Kfc
-fish & chips

As you can see she loves fries so that is the reason I pick fries for the theme.

-the things you need for the clock.
-scissors
-glue
-cardboard

-ruler
-pencil
- A circle ruler
-rubber
- colouring pens, pencils and felt.
Image result for scissors nz
Image result for a circle rulerImage result for glueImage result for rubberImage result for rubberImage result for colour felts







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.