Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

Animal Town

kia ora everyone and I am going to be sharing my experience if actually went to animal town.

If I arrived in animal town I will take one step and I will end up having poop all over my foot which will be true cause why would animal use the toilet that would really be a bit weird but really talented if they could.

Animal town will be really exciting even though you have poop hanging from your shoe it will be really cool seeing all the animals that I haven't seen before that will be a amazing experience and it will be cool if I would start studying about animals that I haven't even see with my own eyes.

If animal town will be a really good study path and people can learn about different types of animals that haven't been seen by you or anyone.
It could be a big research but it will be worth it you will actually learn something that is really interesting to learn and know about.

Everyone I want you to think to yourself and think what if you went to animal town and how it will feel and maybe you can write you thoughts about it.
Image result for animal town

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.