Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2019

House meetings

House meetings
Yesterday in the afternoon everyone had house meetings if you didn't know what house meetings are they are different groups of students and every house has one colour each and one name each and the colours and the names are
-Blue-Tripoli
-Green-benghazi
-Yellow-Alamein
Red- Tobruk
Image result for tamaki primary house meeting
Those are the colours and name of each houses.
In the house meeting every house had to vote for some house captain and if you didn't know what are house captain are, house captains is someone that leads the groups in everything and they are helpers to the group.
I am in tobruk so I am red and Miss Ashley told every year 7 and 8 if they want to be a house captain they have to put their hand up. 
When I put my hand up Miss Ashley said that I couldn't because I am a student leader so all the students leader couldn't be captains.
I realize that only 2 boys and no girls wanted to be a captain 
then I put my hand up again and again but never had a chance so Miss Ashley put any names on and even put year 6's girl and boy names.

Image result for tamaki primary tobruk
So after we had the right amount of people everyone had to vote for 1 boy and 1 girl and I chose two people but I am not telling maybe next time but anyway after everyone was finish she counted it all up but she said that she would tell us who won until next term at the next house meeting then we will find out who is our captain for this year.
Image result for tamaki primary tobruk

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Daisy from Marshland School. This was really interesting because at our school the house captains are leaders too. Did you know this week at our we're doing a massive house challenge. Next time you could check your spelling and edit it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.