Pages

Monday 5 August 2019

Cybersmart T3 W3- Quaity comments

Kia ora and welcome to my blog. Today in cybersmart WALT: create a quailty blog comment, our class had to do this activtiy relating to creating a quailty comment.

What we had to do was:
The year 7 had to at less do 7 sentences startes
and the year 8 had to do 8 sentences startes.
The year 7 had to start something like I really enjoyed...
and the year 8 had to start with something like I really appreciated...
We all had to start with a cultural greeting and a cultural goodbye.
For example:
Maori-Haere rā
Tonga-Alu a
Samoan- Tofa
Spanish-Adiós
Hawaiian-Aloha
and other amazing culture goodbye.
We all had to remember to use only 1x really, 1x loved , 1x enjoy, 1x liked and 1x learnt cause you can use other words then those words.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hiria! My name is Mia and I am a year 7 from Yaldhurst Model School. I loved the way that you made it colorful and explained carefully what you guys did and what the blog was going to be about.

    This reminds me of our blog commenting sheets, they have lot's of sentence starters to them to help us with our commenting, kind of similar to what you have written.

    To improve the post I think that you should present this all in a slide or something else that is creative.
    What else could you do to make your comments even better?
    Great work!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.