Pages

Sunday 28 July 2019

Cybersmart- smart footprint:T2 task

Kia ora and welcome to my first blog for term 3 week 2. Today I will be showing what I have did for technology. In term 2 we had technology task to finish but didn't finish it so we had a present with allt eh task people didn't get to finish. Well I had finished the task on the presention because we had to present it to our technology teacher Ms. Collions and we had 3or 4 days to finish it so if you didn't finish it could make Ms. Collions upset even when we had a lot of days to finish it but some people didn't finsh but they got the time to finish somethig slides which is saw ok. When people were going to present we had to give them soccer in how well they did and if they finish it or not. the person who gets the most votes get a big bar of chocolate when we did all of that we had a winner which was stanley he got a really big bar of chocolate. The others got something to they got a marshmello santa chocolate, here is my presention of my cybersmart task hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, My name is Jacob from Yaldhurst Model School I am a year 8. I really like this blog post about your cybersmart this blog post looks really cool. Last year we did cybersmart before it was cool, to do it I hope you guys had a good day doing your cybersmart work. Next time you should try and maybe like put a video in like you guys talking or something. But this is really cool well bye hope you enjoyed it.
    From Jacob

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.