Pages

Monday 24 June 2019

Survival skills

Kia ora and welcome to my blog and today we were talking about what we will be needing to survive in the woods or when you are going hiking.

The first question is:
What would you first put in your bag?
Related image
Well If I was going to answer that I will pick water.
Related image

The second question is:
why would you need water and food to survive?
Image result for food


The other question is: why do you need all of these things I have wrote down on my google drawing to survive?
Image result for survival skills

There is also a other question:
What if you forgot and  didn't have those things to survive? and what would you do?
Image result for confused emoji

Feel free to leave your answer down below and thank you for visiting my blog and I also hoped that you learnt something from this blog also please give me feedback and have a great day

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hiria! My name is Mia from Yaldhurst Model School. I love this blog post, with lots of colorful pictures and an eye catching drawing. This reminds me of when I had to make up a new subject and I chose survival as a subject, teaching things like what you have mentioned in your blog.

    To make this blog better I think that you should put this into a slide so your blog post isn't as long and have the drawing at the end of the post.

    If I didn't have those things I would take a map, a compass, a clock and money. The map and compass is for a sense of direction so that way I can get out of somewhere if I get stuck. The clock isn't that necessary but if I were to find the precise time it would be good. Of course money to buy food and water. Where are you meaning when you say to survive? because it could be in a forest or even a city.

    Great Blog post!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mia for commenting on my blog and wow you know a lot about how to survive great job and thank you for telling me what I can do better and yes I would try to put it in a slide

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Hiria, I'm Nikita from Yaldhurst Model School, and I like how you expressed your answers haswell, and the fact you gave your audience the questions, was also great.

    If I didn't have those things I would look for the closest stream of water, and of course use that water and use surroundings to find a way back into a area such has a city.

    Kai Pai!
    -Nikita

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.