Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2019

If you had one place to explore what would it be?

If was a to explore some amazing places in the world I would really like to go to ireland cause me and my family are irish and I don’t know that much about irish things irish people do or like doing.
If I was in ireland now I would learn so much what they like to eat if the wear something different to us or just wears the same.
I just learnt that they have cool dishes that they eat like they eat stew which is really healthy for them.
What they put in the stew is potatoes, carrots, diced lamb chops, canadian bacon.
I also just learnt that they wear dark colours in ireland and they also wear warm things there cause it cold there and it mostly rains all the time.


Image result for ireland


Kia ora and welcome to my here up top is a little story about if I was going to explore any cool place what place would I go. I choose Ireland cause my family is irish and I thought maybe I would learn  more about Irish people. I did say that I just learnt that they love making and eating stew which is really healthy.
If you could explore any place where would you go?


Image result for stew in ireland

Would you want to eat this?
Do you think it is fancy?
Do you think it's healthy?
Does this make you hungry?
What do you like about this dish? 
what would you have something else with the stew?
what makes this dish YUMMY?
How is this dish made? (and surely you already know)
Image result for clothes in ireland

Do you like to wear warm clothes all the time?
Do you like wearing black clothes all the time?

Image result for clothes in ireland
WHO WOULD WANT TO WEAR THIS?
Image result for ireland flag gif
Do you like how cool their flag are or no?
Image result for ireland flag gif
Are u from ireland?
Are you irish?


you are free to comments you answer and comment down some feedback and what I should work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.