Pages

Thursday 20 September 2018

the blindfold challenge story

INTRO - on friday 21st september 2018 at 9.10am 

WHAT: Blindfold challenge.

WHERE: room 7

WHY: For fun

WHEN: Friday 21st September 2018, 9.10am

HOW: got into buddies, Miss Ashley arranged the furniture

WHO: Room 7 students



PARAGRAPH 1: 

Get in buddies


Miss Ashley gave instructions and rules - points.


In your head, made a plan of which way to go


Say who your buddy was.


PARAGRAPH 2: WHEN YOU WERE BLINDFOLDED

 Feelings: paralysed, nervous, scared, excited, sleepy, felt comfortable because I had done it before, trust my buddy??? Felt like i was going the wrong. Felt like a robot.


How did it feel to have a blindfold on?


Happened: lost points because we touched the paper/tables, fell over,


Banged into each other. 


Table pushed me to the side


Furniture was like spikes in Fortnite.


Screaming like it was a justin bieber concert


Kaboom


“ahhh”


PARAGRAPH 3: WHEN YOU WERE TELLING YOUR BUDDY WHERE TO GO

 Tell them to “go straight, go left and right, go on the chair and jump on it, crawl, climb over, duck, stop stop stop, lean over, reach out, grab the chair, step over, confirm or deny”


Felt like the general of an army, an army of one. 


Felt like: excited, angry, nervous, strong, fearless, in control, 


CONCLUSION: (Choose one of these)

My favourite was..


I felt ..


It was easy/hard because..


I would or wouldn’t do this again because...








WRITE YOUR STORY HERE. ¨ŸES!¨ I said it is friday the 21st on september at 9.10 am in the bright morning room 7 were doing something really fun which some of else did last year like me but I is fun also we have to get into buddies before we start anything.



First we went into buddies lining near the heater is and facing our back to the the heater and our buddies facing their back to us, so miss was taĺking about ako evening which is next week where we share and show off our fun learning project. Then she started to talk about netball which is next week to and I am going with kelly and miss park and after she talk about those me and my buddie which is vaiola we got both got started in a fun cool game which I think is fun and cool but really confusing.



¨NO!¨ i said it was my turn. ¨TO BE BLINDFOLD NO¨! I said in my head, I was just shocked I just wanted to leave and have a sleep all day but you know I should just give it a try. So vaiola had to march me over to the wall but what was tricking we had points right but we had to try no to touch the furniture which what Miss Ashley move around toys dancing everywhere. But what I like was I had a trustworthy buddie vaiola she is my friends so she is trustable to be buddie friend.  After Mis Ashley called our names to start and we rush off and got started, vaiola had to paraded without touching paper or the furniture or we will lose one point each as soon as you touch one thing of the furniture but you could go underneath the table and hop over the chairs which hard to get over if you different see a single thing. Vaiola was really tricky to listen to I felt like I was going around in circle as she started to say ¨NO GO LEFT WAIT NO GO RIGHT NOW FORD¨ she replied to me in a worried way. ¨YES! YES! YES!¨ I said because it was finish and I am alive, I felt like I was in a black really dark hole by myself feeling lost but I had some fun and vaiola was trustworthy I didn't die so that is good so YES.



¨ḦAHAHA!¨I said to vaiola it was her turn to die na just kidding haha but I know I am trustworthy to her I think  but I don't know but I have a good eye to march to the back of the the class it is going to easy but is it… ¨NO COME ON¨!  I said it took for ages she was looking like a robot that was lost in its mind already but I know I could of been me but on the other hand vaiola is just dancing like a robot but I know I can make vaiola to that wall so I had to march her to right to the left from straight I told her to go ¨ left to straight to right to straight to left and straight¨ I said a millions and I got her there but it was hard for me and vaiola to try and found the wall and was telling her to bang there bang there but on the other hand she was just hitting the air but we got there and she made it and different touch anything I was happy for vaiola and myself and I know that feel like she look she didn't sleep with red eyes but she did great.

I felt amazing and proud to complete the whole thing me and vaiola, vaiola try our best to compete it and we did which was successful day and I love that game and vaiola being my buddy I had a wonderful, amazing day in my life getting to do something cool and fun for everyone ¨YAY ON THE DAY¨.






WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED:

Author: 



Checked by: 



Recount checklist ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

Surface features

Searched

Found

Fixed

Capital letters at the beginning of a sentence

d





Capital ‘I’

d

d

d

Capital letters for names of places and people

d





Full stops at the end of a sentence

d





Speech marks when people are talking

d





Punctuation - ? ! ; : ‘ 

d





Words are written in past tense

d





Connectives - next, then, afterwards

d





Interesting and difficult adjectives

d





Deep features







Introduction has who, what, when, where, why, and how

d





Conclusion has a reflective statement or says how you felt

d





Ideas/events in the right order

d





3 paragraphs

d





Metaphors and similes

d





Onomatopoeia, alliteration and/or idiom 

d





Different types of sentences - short, long, compound and complex

d

d

d





One thing that (name) did well was…



One thing that (name) needs to work on:





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.