Pages

Monday 24 September 2018

my softball recount

On september (friday 24th) room 7 was having the last block out for some pe in this: sunny; wonderful;  lovely day where we had to have some great fun outside does doors.

First thing we did before we had the chance to play anything outside we all had to vote (room 7) what game we wanted to play. The only games we couldn't play was invisible touch, golden child, and bullrush.  So the only chance of games we could play softball or touch and we all had a agree on it. We got to play softball as the first 20 minutes of pe and the other 20 minutes (touch borning) playing other games. So we all went down stairs stooping like big elephants as I can hear dancing everywhere as the stairs groan at us being such loud then a thunderstorm blazing everywhere. We actually made it outside without having to stop with our body making so much noise  that was a start, we all went to line up in our years (year 5 and 6) to get started on softball.

Next we all got into our position and got started on our game of danger (yes it is danger) cause I kind of got hurt on the time we had play softball but you know I am going to be ok because I know just leave the ball there and just stand there ( I think but we can waste time) thinking I have no idea what we are doing. So year 5 had their first hit but on the other hand all I was doing is yelling and scream like a pack of cats are fighting. I was so borned I started calling syairah-lee” crazy lady¨ ( just a joke just borned) I said to her but she thought I
was crazy.  Then I called someone old crazy lady ( kordell I think) even through that he is a boy no a lady or a man (it true all the boys are boys) HAHA. so year 5 had a few good hits but they had a bit of bad out so it was year 6 turn ¨yes¨ I said. So we all lined up but I had a bit of a bad feeling I didn't want to bat i really hate bating like i hate jelly and ice cream ( i don´t is not really not normal for a kid but to me it is) yuck I really do not like it is so gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.