Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

speech

Kia ora my name is hiria i am 10 years old i created this piece of work on my on. My inquiry question was
“what would happen if the moon was gone?”

One thing that would be affected is the tides. The tides would get much smaller because there would be no gravitational pull from the moon, but there would still be a small tide because of the gravity from the sun.

what would happen to the seasons if the moon was gone? There would still be seasons because the moon doesn’t make seasons.

FOR THE LITTLE KIDS does anybody know what seasons are? If you don’t it is when the weather changes to hot to cold it turning into seasons like summer or winter and that. also the earth without no moon  will orbit and rotate wobbly and for us we will be bouncing everywhere. I hope you enjoy hard work of achievement have fun learning everything I learnt thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.