Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2016

opinions on a roller coaster?

Will I just feel scared and frightened also really terrified when I first went on a roller coaster and It bad then a shark attack and it amazing but am worried I will die because when I heard about Dreamworld it very sad for the people that kill on the rides also the big roller coaster people that saw was so tearful they were crying.

Also I must be a family member it scared and terrified to see that so i think I won’t think I will go on a roller coaster if rainbow end in safe for me and the ride also it’s not good from people to die on those rides it just sad it make me sick when I am on a roller coaster and I feel like i'm falling and i thinking that I must die but it just in my mind thinking that it just scary and terrified If i will be on a roller coaster.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.